We are looking for a working foreman piping for various clients.
Are you the natural leader who wants to make every project a success? Then we want to get in touch with you!
Duties & Responsibilities
Managing employees and assisting in the assembly of pipes and installations made of metal on the basis of isometric drawings. You ensure that the division of work for the team is clear at all times, complete the daily report and request work permits where necessary.
• You are responsible for part of the project;
• You will also work as a pipe fitter yourself;
• You lead a team of pipe fitters (and welders);
• You identify and report deviations from the drawings;
• You manage the material;
• You are the point of contact for the men you supervise;
• You consult with the project leader;
• You monitor quality and planning;
• Preparing, planning, organizing and reporting are part of your range of tasks.
What do we expect from you?
• You have experience in the petrochemical industry;
• You have a driver's license;
• You are in possession of a VCA/VOL certificate or willing to get a certification;
• You have the skills to read isometric drawings;
• You have no problems working independently and you have the right leadership skills.
What can you expect from us?
• Responsibility in a varied job;
• Good salary and benefits;
• Provision of required PPE and tools.
Are you interested? Please contact us via;