As a steel construction fitter you will work at the workshop or at a project location under the supervision of our client. You are responsible for the assembly/construction of diverse structures according to a technical drawing. These are constructions of stainless steel, carbon steel and/or aluminum.
What do we expect from you?
• Recent experience as a construction fitter;
• Familiar with mig welding and preferably also tig welding;
• You are experienced in drilling, sawing and cutting steel;
• Able to read technical drawing;
• In possession of VCA or willing to obtain one;
• Possession of driving license B;
• Knowledge of the English language in speech.
What can you expect from us?
• Variety by working on different projects;
• Good salary and benefits;
• Provision of required PPE and tools.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and are you the steel construction fitter we are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply!
Contact us at;